At Aria Bridal, we’re looking for people with diverse backgrounds and new ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
The Customer Service is responsible for providing professional and exceptional customer service to each of our customers. We are the first point of contact for our customers, so we need to be ready to prepare relevant information about our products and services, respond to our customer's questions and concern, and provide a friendly and encouraging checkout experience.
Looking for candidates who are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities, and excellent communications skills. They enjoy fast-paced environments, are incredible at multi-tasking, and offer friendly and encouraging service to all that enter our stores.
• Greet each customer that enters the store with courtesy and professionalism
• Register brides, bridesmaids, and special occasion customers
• Provide an efficient and friendly checkout experience for customers
• Maintain housekeeping standards in the store
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds,kneel, crouch, bend, and stand
• Ability to stand and on your feet the whole shift period
If you are interested in working in our store please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly. Or you can walk-in and let us know.