Sell eyewear products and services utilizing the Company selling strategy to serve the Customer’s needs. In addition to selling associate will handle routine supervisory functions such as: open/close duties, transaction approvals, and customer problem resolution.
Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Greet all customers promptly and professionally to include identifying customers’ needs/lifestyle selling.
• Observe best-in-class behaviors as it relates to social distancing and COVID 19 protocols
• Perform all opening end-of-day procedures
• Refer customer service issues that cannot be solved to the next scheduled member of the management team.
• Complete company required training programs
Please see our website for a more complete list of duties.
HIPAA & Security Requirement
All Associates must comply with the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as it pertains to disclosures of protected health information (PHI) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and HIPAA Privacy Policies and Procedures. As a component of job roles and responsibilities, Associates may have access to covered information, cardholder data or other confidential customer information which must be protected at all times. As a result, Associates must explicitly adhere to all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Privacy & Security Training Program.
Visionworks is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law.